TECHNET Archives

June 2015

From:
Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 23:17:55 +0000
Thanks, Howard.  That place looks quite interesting.  I started taking a quick look at the publications and am printing one to get started.  It's late here. I'll get back on it tomorrow.  Louis