TECHNET Archives

June 2015

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2015 11:03:35 -0500
Hi Rich - If you look in the Appendices of IPC JSTD 002 or JSTD 003, there
is a "information only" list of solderability equipment suppliers that the
committees maintain as a courtesy for the specification users. The lists
are not all encompassing and include only information that was submitted to
the committee, you'll need to research the viability of the information.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins