TECHNET Archives

June 2015

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 09:45:26 -0500
Yup, and Lee was one of the first to contact me back channel.  But again, I
am only looking for the hoist right now, not the whole system.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 9:19 AM, lduso - Diamond-MT.com <[log in to unmask]