TECHNET Archives

June 2015

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 2015 21:32:53 +0100
The best course of action would be to return to supplier.
Next best is to get them to requalify material.
Last best is you test coalescence. Ie print and reflow a blob on a non
wetting surface such as alumina. When evaluating result think Solar system.
You are looking for just the Sun, IF you get a planet as well it's an hmmm
situation, Asteroid belt is a no no. This is documented in IPC - over
several paras of course.
Probably a spread test is a good idea too. Also documented.
Of course the shelf life has been shot to pieces so you will need to do this
each time you issue the stuff to line.
--
Regards

Mike Fenner