TECHNET Archives

June 2015

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2015 14:58:02 -0400
look like exposure problem or masking process issue (light leakage or the
dust on the mask. depend upon what is the resist).  Not rare. (at least I
have seen it before - if it is low volume parts, QA should be more
careful... due to high mix, change mask very often, you do have miss here
and there - opposite what class III guys usually expect).
my 1.6 cents.
               jk