TECHNET Archives

June 2015

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2015 15:25:30 -0500
Hi Ricardo - one source of SnIn solder data would be the following book:

Environment-Friendly Electronics: Lead-free Technology, ISBN 0-901150-40-1,
Electrochemical Publications Ltd, 2011

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins