TECHNET Archives

June 2015

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2015 14:25:13 -0500
Rockwell use a halide bearing flux??  Perish the thought.  We exorcised
those demons years back.  Hillman tries to sneak one in every once in a
while and we have to beat him severely.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins