TECHNET Archives

June 2015

From:
Victor Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2015 12:06:15 -0500
I have seen FR assemblies with transformer/toroid's that exhibit some form of oxide formation at the openings where the wires come out from the enclosures.   At some point I felt that these particles could be conductive.   I imagine that all sorts of material can be used to enclose these components.   Needs more research.

Victor,