TECHNET Archives

June 2015

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:16:12 -0500
Hi Mordechai - true but the Element Quiz clues did not state that the
element was the "only" one with a non whole integer compound. The element
clues are never straight forward as the TechNet community is too smart and
 the quiz would be too easy.

Dave