TECHNET Archives

May 2015

From:
Lee Hitchens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lee Hitchens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2015 08:49:40 +0100
Hi all

I am being asked regularly now on options for measuring coating thickness on
legs. I am trying to determine if there is actually a practical solution?
Cost is less important compared to being a workable relatively quick
process?

One thing that could be an issue is many times its a silicone coating and
this tends to be less than clear optically. Some systems need clear coatings
to be successful.

Has anyone had any success with this?

Best Regards

Dr Lee Hitchens

SCH Technologies is a Division of SCH Services Limited

Mob: +44 (0) 7862 25 33 21

www.conformalcoating.co.uk <http://www.conformalcoating.co.uk/>