TECHNET Archives

May 2015

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2015 16:57:26 -0400
understood.  if it is really vintage stuff, most likely, no-documentation
means no digital documentation.  somewhere, some place in a box marked
"need to know basis" and stored in the warehouse got all the links...not
easy to dig out.  best of luck.  (calling program mgr out of cottage might
help if you want to go that far.  otherwise, possibly cheap to re-design
and get form fit function if you still have the spec and design file..
depend upon how long you want the repair stuff to work and still need to
go through qual).
          jk