TECHNET Archives

May 2015

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2015 08:29:38 -0400
do you know the maker of the display panel and program?  if you do, the
repair and overhaul package - if the design intend to replace the part,
likely the back lid light is one of them, should be in one of the R&O
kits.  The last time buy just before the program end should have (a)
documentation regarding where they are controlled and located - at program
facility or MFG, most likely, the program, (b) assume stored properly,
where you can ask for it - if you are the official repair house -
certified. Early program are good control before the COTS take over....
look like your parts is possibly prior to COTS vintage. just a guess.
                 jk