TECHNET Archives

May 2015

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2015 14:58:05 -0500
Frank,
I suggest that you contact Greg Vorhis, who works for Coastal Technical
Services.  They do disaster recovery and Greg has a chemical background and
can speak to this subject.  He can be contacted at:

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins