TECHNET Archives

April 2015

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2015 19:14:54 +0100
As I understand it, copper is replacing gold especially at small diameters
and has pretty well displaced aluminium at large diameters/ribbons in power
devices (eg IGBT)where its properties are very advantageous. Bonding is done
under local inert or forming gas environment.
--
Regards

Mike Fenner
Bonding Services & Products