TECHNET Archives

April 2015

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 2015 08:11:03 -0300
Hi Steve
I did indeed have the same experience, the rep seemed to think this was
going to be bigger than the Beatles.   He seemed confused that I didn't
jump up and scream in joy.

If it works well, and the cost difference is nil, it could indeed be an
improvement.  But it was explained to me as being a "bit" more expensive
- which would negate some of the cost benefits - pay more up front, but
I can store it at room temp.  Slight time savings in not having to let
paste warm up after taking out out of the fridge.  OK, great - but the
$$ have to work.

Anyway - I was promised a sample but have not yet seen it, I will ponder
it more then.

regards,

Graham Collins
Senior Process Engineer