TECHNET Archives

April 2015

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 14:41:52 -0400
low temp storage with hermatic seal package (dry pack)... pack in a way
according to your forecast usage level (once a year for example or every 6
month).  if it is programmable device, make sure you still has computer
and program to run for it... check solderability every year.  just in case
you see problems, you have time to final alternative, like
re-design-usually take 3-6 month go through qual (not if you want to, but
5 years anything can happen)...my 1.6 cents.
           jk