TECHNET Archives

April 2015

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2015 10:55:31 -0500
Well no, but then no tape coming off a roll is ESD safe.  We require that
all masking and demasking work be done within the influence of ionized air
blowers which eliminate the triboelectric charges.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins