TECHNET Archives

April 2015

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:07:33 -0500
Hi Victor - I once had one of my mentors state " there are as many flux
formulations as there are shapes of snow flakes". There are whole chapters
of books devoted to flux and flux formulations. You will need to give us a
much more specific question to get useful responses.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins