TECHNET Archives

April 2015

From:
Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 20:35:53 +0000
Has anybody watching this forum mounted devices using indium foil preforms
for getting electrical/thermal contact to an RF power device which can't
take the full heat of reflow? I know this is an opportunity for AlNi
nanofoils and eutectic SnPb solder, but I'm looking at a job now where the
previous assembly house apparently was successful with indium foil.

Thanks!

Wayne Thayer

KEYW Corporation

7763 Old Telegraph Rd.