TECHNET Archives

April 2015

From:
"McGlaughlin, Jeffrey A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, McGlaughlin, Jeffrey A
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2015 17:17:08 +0000
Cost is not a primary concern(to be spoken like a true government contractor) ;-D

The final product is considered Life Support/Mission Critical and failure is not acceptable.
This design however is pushing the limit of what I consider solderable. I have recommended
We review a press-fit for production on it but and getting pushback from the Mech Eng.

Jeff