TECHNET Archives

April 2015

From:
Lee Hitchens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lee Hitchens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2015 04:50:02 +0100
Hello Doug

Norcross also have a great range of flow cups that go down to 1 cps on
their charts. Their link is www.viscosity.com

Best Regards

Dr Lee Hitchens

SCH Technologies is a Division of SCH Services Limited

Mob: +44 (0) 7862 25 33 21

www.conformalcoating.co.uk

TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICE

SCH Services Ltd offers a Technical Support Helpline to help address all
issues relating to reliability. This includes contamination testing,
cleanliness and cleaning issues, plus any coating related questions.

Please contact us via email or telephone:

[log in to unmask]   +44 (0)1226 249019 (office hours &
answerphone)   +44 (0)7862 253321(out-of-hours emergency)

The opinions expressed in this e-mail are strictly those of the sender and
not of SCH Services Limited. This communication may contain information
which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive
use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure
of any of it may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient(s)
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or
the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error please notify us by e-mail or by telephone (+44
(0)1226 249019) and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it. Virus
Warning - Although steps have been taken to ensure that all email and
attachments are virus-free, we cannot guarantee nor be held liable.

Company Registration: 04043334

Registered office: SCH Services Limited Newburgh Building McLintock Way
Barnsley South Yorkshire S70 6BF