TECHNET Archives

March 2015

From:
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 12:59:55 +0000
Doug, Doug, its Monday morning and we all know how you feel.
I am sure Anne-Sophie and James were merely looking for evidence to back up the respected Dr. Pauls, found evidence supporting otherwise, and were compelled to report it.
Nobody's ganging up on you.
Have another Dew and smooth down the ruffles.
dean