TECHNET Archives

March 2015

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 07:55:58 -0500
I most certainly do not appreciate it, but at least James' reasoning was
scientifically based, compared to your wild hallucinations.  James, make
sure the drink of choice is 500 year old Irish Whiskey.  Should be fun
watching Dave try to find some.

James, it is odd you mention Ardha-daxinataha.  That was the name of
Dr. Albanach's research assistant.  A very strange coincidence.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins