TECHNET Archives

March 2015

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 07:42:58 -0500
Hi James - the EQAB would like to thank you and Anne-Sophie for providing
additional rationale for the disqualification of Doug's Nutzium submission.
I am sure Doug will appreciate the independent and unbiased
disqualification of this submission. EQAB would like to provide you a
beverage of your choice the next time we are at a conference together to
compensate you for your efforts (gee, that almost sounded like a pay-off).

Dave