TECHNET Archives

March 2015

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:29:07 -0400
what is the seal material?  the substrate surface finishing? (especially
the lid surface finishing).  If you use polymeric material as a seal, your
fine leak test doesn't mean anything - He got absorbed in the polymer...
is it glass or metal seal?  what kind?  please don't drop a satellite on
my head on Fri the 13.
                   jk