TECHNET Archives

March 2015

From:
Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2015 20:39:28 +0000
That COULD actually work if they put a good-sized radioactive source inside!
Seriously, I've heard that in the 1930's RCA attached a small radioactive
source to high end phonograph tonearms to keep down on the static pops when
dragging the ceramic tip over vinyl!

Wayne