TECHNET Archives

March 2015

From:
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:51:41 +0000
Yes. The problem is that the old fogies have passed on the bias towards US cleaning to young fogies who may not understand the details that you pointed out. There is a LOT of more recent work out there. Crest has a lot of papers on the subject on their website that I posted in my original response. Here is a link to one in particular. Dr. Awad has written a number of papers on the subject:

 http://www.crest-ultrasonics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/lit-ultrasonic-cavitations.pdf

Thanks
dean