TECHNET Archives

March 2015

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 09:57:45 -0500
Oh good heavens.  To do that, I would have to lead the European Union
 Parliament.  The only fate I can think of worse than being sentenced to
leading the US Congress.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins