TECHNET Archives

March 2015

From:
Bob METCALF <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob METCALF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:33:38 -0800
Julie,

Would you please send me a copy as well.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Bob Metcalf
Western Regional Manager

Atotech USA Inc
1750 Overview Drive
Rock Hill, South Carolina 29730 USA

Mobile: 714-334-7667
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Internet: www.atotech.com

Managing Director: Kuldip Johal

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are business documents of Atotech
USA Inc. / Atotech Canada Ltd. and may contain CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY
BUSINESS INFORMATION.  Unauthorized disclosure and/or use of information
contained in this e-mail are prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should dispose of it and not use, disseminate or copy this
message or any other files transmitted with it.