TECHNET Archives

March 2015

From:
"Lehmicke, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lehmicke, Michael
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2015 19:24:23 +0000
I would like to get the calculator.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Lehmicke
Project Engineer
Printed Circuit Products
Molex Incorporated
22 Empire Drive
St. Paul, MN 55103
651-846-7728

Warning - Information included in this email and /or in any attachments herein may be subject to the EAR (15 CFR 730-774) and/or ITAR (22 CFR 120-130) Regulations.

The recipient acknowledges their responsibility for compliance with all Export Administration Regulations & ITAR regulations regarding the handling and/or export of any Molex products and technical information; including the disclosure to any Foreign Nationals.