TECHNET Archives

March 2015

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:52:29 -0400
Hi Phil,
I have always looked at it this way. The IPC-A-6XX documents are picture
books of acceptance criteria.
The IPC-6012 is like the J-STD-001. It has requirements for process control
that really can't be observed, as well as requirements for coupons that are
used to confirm things that are only revealed by destructive testing.
Guy