DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2015

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Dean Stadem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 18:39:29 -0500
I think that is a very good approach.
Work with the fabricators of PWBs in the market or industry you are intending to design/specify/build for. They can steer you in the right direction, are willing to share their knowledge of those applications and provide tips, etc., and are usually very willing to help a potential new customer. The worst that can happen is that you walk away with some new contacts and friends.