TECHNET Archives

February 2015

From:
James Head <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, James Head <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2015 18:52:42 +0000
My girlfriend who has a phd in immunoligy and plays first violin in two local orchestras disagrees with my guess. No surprise there. I don't want to ruin the competition but she backs up the element someone else has guessed but suggested a different composer so the bonus could still be open.
James