TECHNET Archives

January 2015

From:
Ricardo Moncaglieri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ricardo Moncaglieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:06:06 -0300
Thayer,
Thank you very much.
Will remain on the line....
rgds,Ricardo

>>> Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]> 27/01/2015 11:55 >>>
Apologies, Ricardo. I don't think anyone has the experience you are asking
for the results of. In that frequency range, I believe the Nickel will
overwhelm the Gold and Palladium, just because of the thickness difference
and the skin depth will still extend past the Nickel. Since the Nickel
thickness is the same for those two finish options, I expect the same
results. But that is opinion, not test data, and I didn't even run the skin
depth calculation, which is readily available.

Wayne Thayer