TECHNET Archives

January 2015

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:49:23 -0700
Hi Victor,

Found this, so NiB must be pretty hard stuff:

https://www.wmdguns.com/

Steve

--

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended
recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary