TECHNET Archives

January 2015

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 19:58:33 -0500
Leland,

I've not seen one comprised of ceramic, but have used small scribes with a diamond tip.

Used to be able to buy scribes approx 0.020-0.030" dia with a conical diamond tip brazed at the end.  The more heavy-handed you were, the shorter the life of the tip.

Will have to do some real digging to see if I can dig up who our source was.  Does this sound like something that fits your requirements?

Steve Creswick
Sr Associate - Balanced Enterprise Solutions
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencreswick