TECHNET Archives

December 2014

From:
Anil Kher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Anil Kher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2014 12:47:42 +0530
I am recommended Bright acid tin plating chemistry - Rohmhass Valtek 180,
Enthone Solderex TB tin-plating. After 3 days of effort I am unable to
connect to the sales guys.

Rohmhass was bought by Dow. I tried to submit the request on the site, but
it does not take it. Enthone site shows no solderex but stannostar etc.

Can anyone write to me offline? It would be too much to ask these mammoths
for better web sites. J

Anil Kher

Managing Director

Micro Interconnexion Pvt. Ltd.