TECHNET Archives

December 2014

From:
Craig Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Craig Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2014 13:23:25 -0500
There are several good companies that offer selective soldering equipment. I presume the answers will vary greatly as to which ones people like.  We utilize Pillarhouse. We did get preheaters in ours.
I will add that our On-site N2 generator has paid for itself many times over when considering the amount of dewars we were using.  Aside from normal maintenance, the generator has been flawless.

Craig Sullivan
Manufacturing Engineer / IT Administrator
Phone:  +1.607.266.0480 x115
Fax:  +1.607.266.0482
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web:  www.mplinc.com

MPL, Inc.
41 Dutch Mill Road  |  Ithaca  |  NY  |  14850
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.