TECHNET Archives

December 2014

From:
Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2014 16:48:47 +0000
Whew!  I just received an OK to overnight one of our units.  Nothing against Detroit, but it's cold enough in NC right now.

Thanks to those of you who took the time to respond to my request.  I was sweating it there for awhile...

Leland