TECHNET Archives

December 2014

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 10:39:42 -0500
An opens and shorts test can be programmed in a few hours. Debug at least
twice as long.
With probes on the top only, coverage will not be very good, unless the
board is designed for test.
Expect the test to run for 45-60 minutes. A complex board can run a couple
of hours.
You will need a really good technician or engineer to program and debug.