TECHNET Archives

December 2014

From:
"Upton, Shawn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Upton, Shawn
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2014 14:22:06 +0000
Altium usually pulls anular rings off plane layers, but IIRC all other layers retain that.  I'd have to look to figure out how to get rings on plane layers; but I haven't had issues (yet) with it.

You can open gerber files in Altium.  Usually I just double click the layer and it automatically opens in Altium.  Or you can open while in Altium. But the CAMTASTIC viewer seems rather antiquated, as a warning.

Shawn Upton
Section Head, Test Engineering
Sensors Business Unit
Allegro MicroSystems, LLC