TECHNET Archives

December 2014

From:
Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2014 14:01:34 +0000
Joyce, that's good news. I was wondering how things were coming along. Please stick with TechNet if you can. I've been in and out of various industries over the years, but always kept an eye on TechNet.  It's window on the sane world.  Louis Hart