TECHNET Archives

November 2014

From:
Ravinder Ajmani <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ravinder Ajmani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 20:41:32 +0000
My brother is hosting the Thanksgiving dinner, and we already have a large group.  I will warn him to double on everything.  It is the day of sharing, and more the merrier.

Regards
Ravinder Ajmani
HGST, a Western Digital company
5601 Great Oaks Pkwy