TECHNET Archives

October 2014

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:35:53 +0000
The boys arrived safe and sound at Steve Gregory's house in Boise on Monday morning. They wisely decided the Electra glide was far too cumbersome for even the 4 gnomes to handle, so they got to work fabricating a motorcycle trailer to tow behind the tractor. They got on the road Wednesday evening, and drove the 600 mile trek non-stop, rotating shifts since there were 4 of them. At 25 MPH, it took them 24 hrs. to get to my house in Oak Harbor, WA. They arrived late last night and unloaded the trailer before hitting the rack. My wife insisted on making them comfortable for the night, so we set up the inflatable mattress on the living room floor. Those guys can really snore up a storm!

Pix to follow on Steve's site later this weekend after we take them sight-seeing while waiting for the cargo plane to depart from Bellingham airport.

Ed Popielarski
Engineering Manager

                               970 NE 21st Ct.
                              Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277

                              Ph: 360-675-1322
                              Fx: 206-624-0695
                              Cl: 949-581-6601

       “It's one kind of victory to slay a beast, move a mountain, and cross a chasm, but it's another kind altogether to realize that the beast, the mountain, and the chasm were of your own design.”
https://maps.google.com/maps/myplaces?hl=en&ll=48.315753,-122.643578&spn=0.011188,0.033023&ctz=420&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A