TECHNET Archives

September 2014

From:
Grunde Gjertsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Grunde Gjertsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:24:02 +0000
I agree, the XRF is quite useful to simply determine if lead or other RoHS restricted substances is present and there by warrants further investigation but not much more than that. Also a useful tool to help in cross contamination risk evaluation.

Grunde