TECHNET Archives

September 2014

From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2014 21:07:30 -0400
if the hardness of your gold contact not match with slot, and/or the
gold quality inferior compare to the slot, you are asking for
trouble.  (especially, for low voltage contact).  my 2 cents.  there
are many guideline for zif insertion contact... do a google search
will do you a lot of good.  good luck.
                jk