TECHNET Archives

September 2014

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:37:59 -0600
Hi George!

Got it posted. It's here:

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/Solder_Spectra_by_Old_Fischer_XDLM_XRF.pdf

Steve

--

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended
recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary