TECHNET Archives

September 2014

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2014 13:46:53 -0500
Yes, we did.  Also had it included in the CH-65B Cleaning Handbook.  I have
sent a copy of that section to Steve Gregory to post.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins