TECHNET Archives

September 2014

From:
Mumtaz Bora <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mumtaz Bora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2014 18:34:52 +0000
Hi Mike, This is indeed sad news.  We will always miss Jack's  guidance for moisture sensitivity testing of plastic packages and his sense of humor.  My condolences to Jack's family.

Thank-you
Mumtaz
858-795-0112
Peregrine  Semiconductor