TECHNET Archives

September 2014

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2014 13:42:44 -0400
another hero of IPC.  Many thanks to McCullen for his contribution to
the industry.  I always found the Intel packaging handbook is very
useful and soldering recommendation are second to none.  Please
accept my condolence.  I am lucky to work in a field that have so
many gurus guide us... (can't say for the next gen... they might not
be as lucky as us).
       joyce